Terms & Conditions :g 4
General Terms & Conditions:
1. All our domestic and international Homestays are sold subject to the mentioned Terms & Conditions.
2. We request all the customers to read the Terms & Conditions before booking their domestic and international Homestay packages with https://thecloudhome.net India.
3. The customer is responsible to ensure and meet all the foreign entry requirements, travel documents (passport, visa, etc) and health requirements.
4. We request all the customers to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments prior to confirming their international bookings with https://thecloudhome.net India. By offering travel products for particular destinations, https://thecloudhome.net India does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. https://thecloudhome.net India is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
5. https://thecloudhome.net India will not be liable if the passenger is refused entry onto the flight or into any country due to failure on passenger’s side to carry the correct passport, visa or other required documents by airlines, government authority or country.
6. https://thecloudhome.net India reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any Homestay without any prior notice.
7. All customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking invoice thoroughly once they receive the email confirmation from https://thecloudhome.net India. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the Homestay are non-refundable. https://thecloudhome.net India cannot be held responsible if not notified by the passenger of inaccuracies within 5 days of sending out the booking confirmation invoice.
8. In the case of billing errors, https://thecloudhome.net India reserves the right of re-sending the invoice to customer with correct pricing depending on the Homestay and local service providers’ terms and conditions.
9. https://thecloudhome.net India has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on its website at the time of compilation. However, as this information is supplied by authorised suppliers or Homestays directly https://thecloudhome.net India accepts no responsibility for any inaccurate description or inaccuracy mentioned in the package or on the website.
10. Date changes on a confirmed Homestay may result in supplement cost.
11. By providing your personal information on our website or over the telephone to our travel experts, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by https://thecloudhome.net India. Some information and e-mails sent to https://thecloudhome.net India by customers may be used as testimonials but no e-mail address or contact details will be displayed with the same..
12. In case of Homestays packages where a minimum number of passengers have been indicated by the passenger, any increase or decrease in the number of passengers may result in change of the total Homestay cost.
13. All international Homestays are priced on an estimated Rate of Exchange (RoE). The passenger will be charged the RoE as per on the date of payment of the Homestay reservation.
Visa requirements for Homestays requiring international travel:
14. Passengers are requested to ensure their passport validity of 6 months (9 months for Malaysia) and should follow visa procedures.
15. https://thecloudhome.net India recommends passengers to get their visas before departure for countries offering Visa On Arrival facility for hassle-free travel experience. This is in case the country in question offers a visa before departure option.
16. If the passenger is looking at obtaining Visa On Arrival, he/she should be aware of the documents and requirements of the specific country to successfully obtain the Visa On Arrival.
17. In cases where https://thecloudhome.net India is assisting the passenger with visa application, please note that the company only acts as a visa facilitator. Granting or refusing the visa application is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Embassy/Immigration Department of that specific country.
General health requirements:
18. We request all the passengers to obtain proper health recommendations. Please ensure that you take all the recommended medication and follow all medical advice depending on the countries / cities you intend to visit.
19. Passengers with special attention requirement during the tour for a reason (like differently-abled, pregnant, chronic disease or general ill-health) shall inform https://thecloudhome.net India about the same before booking the tour.
20. If https://thecloudhome.net India has to organise special arrangements in compliance with the passenger request for special attention, the passenger shall be responsible for additional expenses related with the request.
21. The passenger shall pay the expenses incurred when he/she requests for a personal accompaniment/tour guide service for purposes like guided shopping, extended city tour, etc.
22. All personal extras such as laundry, room service, alcohol, mini bar, telephone bills, pre-paid or post-paid SIM cards etc. will be on direct payment basis by the traveler to the service provider and https://thecloudhome.net India will not be liable for the same at any point of time.
23. Cost arising from passenger’s illness and injury, the return of lost baggage, articles/valuables left behind owing to personal negligence as well as changes incurred by independent activity will be borne by the passenger.
24. Passenger will be charged extra for any upgrade in accommodation.
25. Additional cost may need to be incurred by the passenger if he/she wishes to change a meal plan voluntarily from the plan mentioned in the Homestay.
26. Passengers will be charged extra for extended Homestay stay(s).
27. Guaranteed early check-in or late check out if requested at any Homestay by the passenger will be at a supplement cost which the passenger needs to bare.
28. Standard Homestay check-in time for domestic and international Homestays is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.
29. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the Homestay.
30. Additional surcharges in the Homestay cost may be applicable during trade fairs, group events or similar occasions.
31. In most international and domestic Homestays, the general breakfast timings are between 0630 hours to 1000 hours unless otherwise mentioned in the itinerary. In the event of an early start in the morning, packed breakfast if requested is subject to availability and at the discretion of the Homestay.
32. An alternate accommodation of the same category will be arranged in case the mentioned Homestay is unavailable on the requested date. https://thecloudhome.net India reserves the right to substitute a Homestay of similar class if it is considered necessary or advisable.
33. Any damage caused to the Homestay room/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passenger. https://thecloudhome.net India will not be liable for the same.
34. Each Homestay has their own room occupancy and child policies and https://thecloudhome.net India is liable to follow the same. Hence room occupancy will be recommended and advised by our travel expert at the point of sale accordingly.
35. The cost for triple sharing in a double room will be calculated as the cost of an adult on extra bed unless otherwise specified by our associate service provider.
36. Third person sharing the same room will be provided with an additional mattress bed or a roll-away bed as per respective the Homestay policy.
37. https://thecloudhome.net India will not be liable or responsible in case of loss of baggage or personal belongings from the Homestays. You are requested to take care of your all your personal possessions.
38. Safe Deposit Lockers are available in most Homestays. You are advised to keep your valuables in the safe deposit lockers at the time of check-in. Please remember to collect the items at the time of check-out from the Homestay.
Travelling with children:
39. Child fare is based on sharing the room with two adults.
40. A child travelling with two adults on ‘without a bed’ charge package will not be entitled to a separate bed or roll-over and breakfast based on the Homestay policy. If any of these services required for the child, it will be at a supplement cost.
41. Child policy differs from Homestay to Homestay. Before booking the Homestay, all passengers must verify and understand the same to avoid price related issues.
42. While on tour, if you require an ‘extra bed’ for a child who is travelling on ‘without a bed’ basis, please connect with the Homestay directly. The service will be provided subject to availability and the additional cost will be charged by the respective Homestay directly.
43. Children of 12 years onward shall be charged adult fare and those aged between 6 to 11 years shall be charged child fare unless otherwise specified in the tour. However, when the itinerary cost includes air travel, passengers aged 3 years to 11 years will be charged child fare.
44. After confirming the Homestay booking, passengers can amend/change their booking like travel dates, accommodation category or travel arrangements by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org://thecloudhome.net.
45. A service amendment fee may be chargeable once the booking is confirmed. The amendment fee varies as per the travel arrangement service.
Cancellation & Refund:
46. After confirming a Homestay package, the passenger can cancel or amend their booking by sending an email to us at email@example.com ..
47. All cancellations/ refunds will be as per specific Homestay cancellation policy at the time of initial reservation.
48. Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independent services provided by https://thecloudhome.net India and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour.
49. In the event of a natural calamity or unprecedented political unrest if any changes need to be done to the reservation , all refunds, if any, will be at the discretion of the relevant service providers.
50. Cancellation penalties will be quoted at the time of cancellation. Which is under normal circumstances as following :-
(a) Cancellation 1 (one) day prior will refund the bookee 25% of paid amount .
(b) Cancellation 2 (two) days prior will refund the bookee 30% of paid amount .
(c) Cancellation 3 (three) days prior will refund the bookee 35% of paid amount .
(d) Cancellation 4 (four) days prior will refund the bookee 40% of paid amount .
(e) Cancellation 5 (five) days prior will refund the bookee 45% of paid amount .
(f) Cancellation 6 (three) days prior will refund the bookee 50% of paid amount .
(g) Cancellation one week or more days prior will refund the bookee 75% of paid amount .
51. No partial refunds or credits will be provided for any unused services on the tour.
The mentioned terms and conditions are subject to change to the https://thecloudhome.net India policy and are governed and constructed by the Indian law.